Sunday, April 25, 2010

Why The Affiliate Code is Probably Not For You.

Let's get real. The Affiliate Code is marketed with the suggestion that you can make $64,521 per month from free traffic. I found this to be a ridiculous way to promote this program because it is extremely difficult to believe, but curiosity and a 56 day money back guarantee saw me purchase the program to see just what it had to offer.

The truth is that Michael Jones isn't considering that many people don't have the sort of time required to do this program. The Affiliate Code consists of 39 videos that took me a full day to watch and comprehend. If you have daily commitments that do not allow you to sit and focus on the considerable mass of information delivered in this package, you will rapidly lose interest and therefore not implement anything that Michael teaches.

I, being a disabled person with loads of time, sat through every video and soaked up everything on offer. I then implemented all the techniques as I watched the videos again over the following 2 days. This was an incredible amount of time to dedicate to learning but, after putting everything else that didn't work aside and focusing on what Michael has to offer, I was actually seeing results within a few days.

These results trickled in over the first few days and then grew exponentially over the following weeks, with a much reduced work-load after the initial implementation, to now produce an income that I can comfortably live off. While $64,521 per month has not been attained yet, I can see how everything is growing.

My 56 day time limit has well passed, without me even considering asking for a refund, and my small daily efforts continue to show rewards. While I would recommend this program to anyone who wants to start their online career, I can fully understand how it is not for everyone. If you are one of those people who cannot commit a few solid days of work, and then regularly commit a couple of hours per day, then this program simply is not for you.

If you do think you can find the time, and are prepared to put in the effort, you are almost guaranteed a sizable income every month. With a start up cost within the reach of anyone serious about staring an online career, this program is packed with informational videos and bonus products. Evaluate The Affiliate Code for 56 days risk free and decide for yourself whether you can commit the time and effort to being successful online.

No comments:

Post a Comment